Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Some serious love for maybelline....

So today I went shopping at Marshalls and decided to pick up some home decor and ended up spending close to $100. So much for "thrift/smart shopping"....

Anyways, while looking through my everyday travel makeup bag I found two of my favorite mascaras I thought I should share with you. Both are from the drug store created by Maybelline.
Left: Maybelline Lash Stiletto; Right: Maybelline Full N Soft
Maybelline Lash Stiletto is a really great lengthening mascara. I find that it does not add much volume but the brush is great for the lower lashes and for reaching the inner lashes to give it more definition.

Maybelline Lash Stiletto

Maybelline Full N' Soft is probably my favorite drug store mascara ever. It gives me the "my lashes but better" look. It is a great mascara for those who want the "no makeup makeup" look as people think I have naturally dark and thick lashes.
Maybelline Full N' Soft

From my experience (I wear glasses), I did not experience any flaking and they seemed to last all day for me. Also, they are relatively easy to take off with makeup remover and cleanser. For both mascaras, I personally enjoyed them more when I first opened them and the formula was more "wet" (not everyone likes that); they did seem to thicken in few weeks it's easier to apply multiple coats (personally I'm more of a one coat mascara kind of girl). I find these mascaras can last me a good three months so with all things considered, these beauties are a beauty staple for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment