Saturday, February 22, 2014

Love for bareMinerals...

I've heard a lot about the bareMinerals brand and seen a lot of ads on TV. When the company came out with their pressed formulation, I thought like many others, I became more intrigued. Today's post is about a beautiful eye shadow quad I've had for a few months now from bareMinerals called the "THE TRUTH"quad. I heard about it first from some ladies on you tube who seemed to really enjoy it...

This quad is a gorgeous everyday neutral taupe/brown palette. The packaging is sleek, compact and made with rubberized material (can get dirty easily but you can wipe it clean with a cloth). The colors are serendipitous (shimmery white), magnetism (taupe grey with sheen), fate (plummy brown with sheen), and apropos (purple brown with glitter). There are no mattes in this palette. Fate and magnetism are gorgeous for everyday... in fact this whole palette is gorgeous and perfect for keeping in one's travel makeup case. This is a cool toned palette but the shades are neutral enough that they seem to complement my warm dark tan complexion fairly well.

This palette did cost me around $40 US - so it is a high end product... the texture of the eye shadows are quite smooth and soft (but no so soft that you have dust everywhere). If you happen to visit a bareMinerals counter, I definitely recommend testing these out - I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment