Sunday, January 19, 2014

HG MASCARA COMBINATION

Have you ever tried a mascara primer? My first experience was a sample from Lancome that I received with a sephora purchase a long time ago... I absolutely loved it. But for whatever reason instead of buying the lancome primer I decided to purchase one from shiseido.
Shisiedo mascara primer

I saw great reviews online and I've been using it for several months. I have no regrets over my purchase. The formula is quite different from the lancome version which is white in color, this one looks like vaseline and goes on clear. It does not feel greasy though and I feel like my lashes look fuller when I put this primer on. I feel like eye lash primers should be a must have in a make up lover's arsenal. Currently, I use my eye lash primer with the amazing Giorgio Armani eyes to kill mascara...
Shiseido mascara primer, Giorgio Armani eyes to kill mascara
I really think the eyes to kill mascara is overpriced (so is Chanel). But, Giorgio Armani often gives out 20% off discount codes during the summer and winter which makes the price a little more easier to swallow. Honestly though, I think this is a great mascara... I love my maybelline and loreal mascaras but there is something about the way this makes my lashes look - I just love it... it definitely gives you volume and length (makes your lashes look more separated rather than clumped together).
Giorgio Armani eyes to kill mascara
 I'm not just impressed by the formula, I also really enjoy the wand. I can get to my inner corners and am able to do my bottom lashes quite easily with the brush. I think if you are looking for a great quality mascara and willing to splurge I would definitely recommend adding this to your list.

No comments:

Post a Comment