Sunday, January 19, 2014

MAC MAGNETIC NUDES - SILVER DAWN EYE SHADOW AND PLEASURE MODEL BLUSH

MAC pleasure model blush, MAC silver dawn eye shadow

I've never paid attention to MAC collections... however recently I watched a you tube haul by natalie from flowerbomb31 on the recent MAC magnetic nudes collection for winter 2013. I really liked the concept of the collection so I decided after much debating to purchase the silver dawn eye shadow and pleasure model blush. It seems that these products are sold out in most places but I purchased mine at www.maccosmetics.com.
MAC silver dawn eyeshadow
Silver dawn eyeshadow is best described as a taupe grey no-fuss eye shadow with some sheen to it. It looks lovely on the lid and very wearable for everyday.. I found the texture was a bit dry and stiff and the swatch was not too intense - however the product was still relatively easy to work with. I think this color would easily complement a variety a skin tones and is one of the must haves from this collection.

MAC pleasure model blush
Pleasure model blush is a terracota blush with a slight sheen to it. It seems matte on the face. I think this is a gorgeous blush on tan/darker skin tones. 

I really like the two products I've tried so far. What have you tried from this line?

No comments:

Post a Comment