Sunday, January 19, 2014

Great neutral pairings part II

I thought I'd add another neutral pairing I just think is gorgeous...
LMDB corinthian, Laura mercier amethyst
I use Laura Mercier (LM) amethyst as a base and put Le Metier de Beaute (LMDB) corinthian on top. This eye shadow combo makes a great every day netural purple taupe look. I absolutely love it. Obviously, I added my favorite brown blending shade (Pandora's Au cafe) to my crease to blend and complete the look!
LM amethyst, LMDB corinthian, amethyst base with corinthian on top
 I purchased both my colors from Neiman Marcus online. I got the Laura Mercier pencil in a set with four other shades. I think this shade is a more subdued version of the color of the year for 2014 "radiant orchid" and a great way to pull of a "trend" look for every day... (at least in my opinion).

Hope you love it as much as I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment