Sunday, December 8, 2013

CURRENT FAVES - BRONZER/BLUSH


I'm so over this drab winter season - and I'm ready for summer. It's weird though because when the summer weather starts, I can't wait for fall. Hmm....

Anyways, I've been loving two products that give me a bronzed look to the skin... perhaps kind of like the J-lo bronzy glowiness?.... (well not really, but I enjoy the look nonetheless).


TOM FORD BLUSH: SAVAGE
www.saksfifthavenue.com
The first product is my recent blush splurge... I think the price of this blush might give some people a heart attack. But if you love makeup and you want to look tanned - then this product is worth the high price tag. I purchased mine from Saks but it's also available at Neiman Marcus and Nordstroms. It is gorgeous. You get 8 grams of product and the color is a red bronze shimmer - absolutely stunning on the cheeks.


DIORSKIN NUDE TAN: 003CINNAMON/CANELLE
www.sephora.com
This second product is my current HG bronzer. Although it some shimmer in it, the shimmer does not really show up on the skin. This comes with 10 grams of product and it does come in different shades (I got mine at Sephora) - so I recommend swatching/testing before you buy. Mine came with a mini kabuki as well. I would consider this a warm/neutral toned bronzer (not too red/not too orange)... just perfect for me.

The two products are what excellent workhorse products. Along with a bit of primer, tinted moisturizer, some brightener/concealer for the eyes, some mascara, some finishing powder and some lipstick/gloss and I'm set for a 13hour work day!!!

What are some of your current holy grail/no fail products?


No comments:

Post a Comment