Saturday, December 7, 2013

ALL ABOUT EYES TAG


I SAW THIS TAG ON YOU TUBE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS FUN. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITES?

1. FAVORITE EYE CREAM/SERUM: I don't really have a favorite, but I really like kiehls avocado eye treatment.


image source: www.kiehls.com


2. FAVORITE EYE CONCEALER: bobbi brown eye brightener in deep peach and the nars creamy concealer in caramel


image source: www.nars.com
 

image source: www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com
 



3. FAVORITE EYE BROW PRODUCT: Anastasia espresso brow gel + brow wiz in brunette
 
image source: www.sephora.com


image source: www.sephora.com

 

4. FAVORITE EYE SHADOW PRIMER: None so far; I think the combination of  urban decay primer potion and a cream shadow base results in fewer creases at the end of my work day.


image source: www.sephora.com
 


5. FAVORITE EYE SHADOW PALETTE (CAN ONLY PICK ONE): No favorites yet.... Pandora's Casual Friday palette is the one I use almost every day for blending/simple looks etc...

image source: www.pandorasmakeupbox.com


6. FAVORITE EYE MAKEUP REMOVER: Neutrogena eye makeup remover

image source: www.neutrogena.com


7. FAVORITE MASCARA: Maybelline (several come to mind - falsies, full n' soft etc); for high end - I don't have a favorite brand (really like volume de Chanel and Armani eyes to kill)

image source: www.maybelline.com

image source: www.giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com


8. FAVORITE EYE LINER: Dior art pen liner and Marc Jacobs gel liner (in pencil form)
image source: www.sephora.com

image source: www.sephora.com


9. FAVORITE SINGLE EYE SHADOW: Dior mono cream eye shadows
image source: www.sephora.com


10. FAVORITE SUNGLASSES: Don't have one....
 
I was surprised that I do not have a favorite eye shadow palette - I have so many.... I wonder why???? Maybe, it's time to go through my stash and rediscover hidden treasures. How about you? Did some of your answers surprise you?

No comments:

Post a Comment