Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My thoughts on Dior skin nude spf 10 compact powder

I really don't like taking too much time when applying makeup. Sometimes, the steps are too long and just take forever! I purchased the dior skin natural glow sculpting powder with spf 10 last summer in shade cafe moka (050) because for some reason I feel that even though I have dry skin, I think powder foundations are the lazy woman's way attempt to look some what decent before heading out the door. I was looking for one product that would work as foundation/powder but wouldn't make my skin dull looking. Anyways, I got this in the darkest shade available at the nordstrom counter. I had read some nice reviews on the product. The shade seemed a bit off for me as an overall face powder but I think the combination with the blush and the bronzer works well if I apply it to my cheekbones just as a blusher/bronzer. The texture of the powder seems soft and crumbly. Regardless, I paid around $60 US and in my opinion is not really worthwhile. Also, I don't like that the packaging is not smudgeproof. There is a brush applicator included that is not soft but it does the job (esp. if you carry the compact around for touchups)

No comments:

Post a Comment